Testosterone – Saliva Hormone Level Imbalance Testing Kit
Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group. It is secreted in large amounts by the testes in males, and to a lesser extent, by the adrenal cortex and ovaries in females. In men, testosterone is responsible for the development of penis and testes, deepening of the voice during puberty, increasing muscle size and
Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group. It is secreted in large amounts by the testes in males, and to a lesser extent, by the adrenal cortex and ovaries in females. In men, testosterone is responsible for the development of penis and testes, deepening of the voice during puberty, increasing muscle size and strength, sperm production, and bone growth. In women, this hormone is considered to have significant effects on ovarian function, bone strength, and sexual behavior. While these effects are important, an abnormal level of testosterone in your body can cause you to experience unfavorable symptoms, such as bone loss, hair loss, acne, fatigue, hot flashes, aches and pains, and more. Below are more common symptoms that you’re likely to acquire if you have high or low levels of testosterone. This testosterone saliva testing service is an efficient way to find out if you’re having testosterone imbalance that might be triggering your symptoms. It involves simple collection of specimen and convenient transport of the samples to an accredited laboratory using the included pre-paid label. Common Signs & Symptoms of that may be associated with Testosterone variation in females: Acne Hirsutism (Excessive hairiness) Deepening voice Clitorimegaly Muscle loss Common Signs & Symptoms of that may be associated with Testosterone variation in males: Weight gain, especially around the abdominal area Bone loss Hair loss Muscle tissue loss Wrinkling of skin Fatigue Decreased libido Possible erectile dysfunction (ED) Hot flashes Blushing Sweating Aches and pains Insomnia Nervousness Anxiety Stress Poor memory Depression Lower motivation level Apathy Loss of energy Fatigue Lower or no sex drive Anxiety Bad Temper Loss of erections in the morning Loss of intensity of orgasms Joint pains Backaches Body stiffness Falling fitness levels. International Customers will be responsible for shipping the sample to the lab.
- Testosterone Is a Steroid Hormone From The Androgen Group. It Is Secreted In Large Amounts By The Testes In Males and To a Lesser Extent, By The Adrenal Cortex and Ovaries In Females
- In Men, Testosterone Is Responsible For The Development Of Penis and Testes, Deepening Of The Voice During Puberty, Increasing Muscle Size and Strength, Sperm Production and Bone Growth. In Women, This Hormone Is Considered To Have Significant Effects On Ovarian Function, Bone Strength and Sexual Behavior
- While These Effects Are Important, An Abnormal Level Of Testosterone In Your Body Can Cause You To Experience Unfavorable Symptoms, Such As Bone Loss, Hair Loss, Acne, Fatigue, Hot Flashes, Aches and Pains and More
- Results In Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days With Written Recommendations, Analysis And MRO (Medical Review Officer) Review
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!