ZRT Labs 11 Panel Basic Urine Metabolites Home Urine Test Kit – Assesses Hormones (E2: Estradiol, E1: Estrone, E3: Estriol, Pgdiol: Pregnanediol, APglone: Allopregnanolone, F(GC): Free Total Cortisone x4, D(DHEA): Dehydroepiandrosterone, T: Testosterone, Epi-T: Epi-Testosterone, 5a-DHT: Dihydrotestosterone, Cr: Total Cortisol)
ZRT Labs 11 Panel Basic Urine Metabolites Home Test Kit assesses levels of steroid hormones over a 24-hour period which allows for much more accurate results of how a patient is metabolizing an array of hormones. The basic test gives you a baseline view of sex steroid hormone metabolite levels plus total cortisol. This at-home
ZRT Labs 11 Panel Basic Urine Metabolites Home Test Kit assesses levels of steroid hormones over a 24-hour period which allows for much more accurate results of how a patient is metabolizing an array of hormones. The basic test gives you a baseline view of sex steroid hormone metabolite levels plus total cortisol. This at-home urine test kit offers persons with a 4-Point collection sample. Such measurements offer data in regards to sleep/wake cycle problems, adrenal function, and body exposure to stress. Compare to: iMatrix, Labrix, TestMyHormones.com
The 11 Panel Basic Home Urine test assesses how a person is metabolizing a range of hormones, including:
•Estrogen Hormones: E2 (Estradiol)- produced mostly in ovaries and testes; the estrogen of youth, E1 (Estrone)- is the estrogen of menopause; coincides with increased rate of various breast diseases in women over 50, E3 (Estriol)- is the estrogen of pregnancy.
•Progestogen Hormones: Pgdiol(Pregnanediol)-produced in the corpus luteum of ovaries in menstruating women and found in the adrenals, APglone(Allopregnanolone)-affects nerve cell growth in the brain and plays a large role in nervous system functions.
•Androgen Hormones: D(DHEA)(Dehydroepiandrosterone)-located above your kidney’s; precursor for testosterone and estrogen, T(Testosterone)-produced in the adrenal glands, testicles, and ovaries; vital to both sexes, Epi-T(Epi-Testosterone)-metabolically inert and well-known in the context of sports doping, 5a-DHT(Dihydrotestosterone)-causes the body to mature during puberty.
• Glucocorticoid Steroid Hormones: F[GC](Free Total Cortisone x4)-produced from cholesterol in the 2 adrenal glands set on top of each kidney, Cr(Total Cortisol)-part of a feedback mechanism in the immune system which reduces certain aspects of immune function.
The method of our urine test kit is preferred over traditional test approaches that can be invasive, uncleanly, and difficult to administer.
- Tests for Steroid Hormone and Metabolite Levels Using a Dried Urine Sample Compilation Method – Uses Neurotransmitter Testing for Accurate Results
- Results in Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days; Includes Pre-Paid Return Shipping and No Additional Fees Required!
- 4 Home Collection Test Samples Required to Create a Complete Picture of the Individual’s Neurochemical Hormonal and Wellness Functionality
- The Hormone Metabolites We Test for Sometimes Coincide with Various Female Breast Diseases – Testing May be Beneficial, but There is no Guarantee
- Unique Advantages for the 24-Hour Testing Period is that it Can Compare Hormone Levels of a Healthy Individual to that of an Individual Suffering from these Symptoms – Comparison Allows for the Opportunity to Provide Patients Their Results So That They Can Treat and Manage these Symptoms